Thursday 20 October 2016

Alicia's Blog 8 - Plans

I haven't had much time to build this week because of my portfolio for art, but i've finally finished it (horray) so i'll have more time to do Crafting history stuff.

I did manage to put up some blogs last week about the changes I had made & some references.

I'm just going to go over some brief plans for what I'm going to be doing.


I'm planning to change up the throne in the throne room, only because it's kind of messily done and some of the colours clash which to be makes it look kind of tacky. After that I'm going to leave the mountain and work on the outside. I'll start with some quick landscaping and adding in the faerie ring. After that I will start planning out where the different houses and areas will be placed, and see if there is enough room for a stream. From then on it will be mainly atmosphere building and some landscaping before I think about doing the rest of the inside of the mountain. If I have time I will add in the bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment