Wednesday 26 October 2016

Toni's Blog - Starting on Hobbit burrows.

I have tried doing some building in study class a couple days ago but the internet has been poor and I have been kicked out of the server because of the connection.

But I have gotten some building done, starting on some simple burrows.
I just thought to create a small blog now before I forget for this week, but will do more building whenever I have the time. And make a second blog if I can for this week to talk more of what I have built.

I have been looking at images for the basic idea on what the doors look like. Of course we are using Minecraft and a circle doesn't exist in the game so we have to get to the closest we can to call it a circle. The burrows are a mix of wood, brick, stone and clay and I will make sure to add these features into the build.


No comments:

Post a Comment