Wednesday 17 August 2016

Alicia's Blog 1

My topic for my build is faerie folklore and how  it's changed through the ages. I'm planning to do two parts to my build, one symbolising the history of faeries and modern day faeries. My history of faeries will be a underground castle that won't be too big because I am working on my own. My above-ground build will be surrounded by a faerie ring (a ring of trees). It will have a village made from hollowed mushrooms and trees, some of which will be connected by bridges. There will be glass dome kind of building around the ring that'll hopefully end up looking like a bubble to give the build a more magic or modern day effect.

I haven't started building yet because I'm still finding a building spot. My goal is to try and find a flat area (well, as flat as possible) so it's easier to world-edit out if needed. But I have drawn out some plans to use as reference when building. Next week I will have probably have found my building spot and done some building if worldedit is up on the sever.




1 comment:

  1. Simply the fact that you're a world Edit Builder is awesome! Most don't know how to use it. Good stuff and I look forward to seeing more of your work on blogs to come.
    ~PBJellyGames
    ~@PBJellyGames

    ReplyDelete