Wednesday 14 September 2016

Alicia's Blog 4

I've finished the base of the mountain over the weekend and I'm slowly filling in the stone with other blocks to create more texture on the mountain's surface.

I've also began hollowing out the inside of the mountain to make room for the different parts. For now I'm planning on just have the ballroom and possible adding in the kitchen/nursery depending on the amount of time left to build.

As i've said before the ballroom will have darker blocks such as darker blocks (such as stained clay or wool). I might also add in some stone or cobble to continue the under the ground feeling. 

I'll probably be fixing up the entrance a bit as time goes on to make it more natural and less like a hole has just been taken out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment