Monday 19 September 2016


Creating the Hobbiton Hill


So i have started (attempting) to make the Hill for hobbiton, I decided to try doing it using world edit to save a lot of manual work. so I thought I should make some tiny clips just so you can see how it was done.

So this clip is showing How i intially made the hill, I used a command
(//br cylinder 4 2) and it create we circles of sand to make just the foundation of the Hill
(Hopefully the videos work)




   Now I use a different command
(//brush smooth 4) and it smooths out the area to make it look more "Hilly" 


so after replacing all the sand to grass



This is what im left with, this is by no means the finished hill i will need to do a bit of
manual work and smooth it out a bit
(Now again I really hope these videos actually work)














2 comments:

  1. Great work here Josiah. Just looking at hill live now and you are spot on I reckon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work here Josiah. Just looking at hill live now and you are spot on I reckon

    ReplyDelete