Wednesday 14 September 2016

Toni's Blog - What will the Hobbit Burrows look like.

I haven't started building yet until I have a clear idea of what the burrows will look like and how we will plan them out. I also should get familiar with using world edit as it will help a lot while building.


I have found some sketches and pics that could use as a reference. We will have to plan out each room that we will build and decide how many burrows we will build.
We have found a perfect spot to build Hobbiton, we just have to shape the hill (I will more likely need to learn how to use world edit so I can help with this stage) and then start planning where we want the burrows to go, also build the build and a windmill if possible.

I will start building as soon as possible, or at least practice building on one of my own worlds.


No comments:

Post a Comment