Thursday 8 September 2016

Progress is being made!

I found a nice place for my build, and it's not too far from the other builds so that's convenient. I forgot to post about finding a build space but I am doing it now. I've got the outline of the Wall and I am about 3/4 the way through building Castle Black's outer walls and the main gate. The design may need some adjustments but this is what it's going to look like. At the moment the build only consists of dark wood, cobblestone, snow, fences, torches, ice and iron bars. But as I move onto other aspects of the build there will be more material;s used, but the aforementioned ones are the main types of materials that would've been used to build Castle Black and Hadrian's Wall (just not the snow in that case).




No comments:

Post a Comment