Thursday 1 September 2016

Toni's Blog 2.

I haven't started building yet as I have been finishing my plan. I also have found a place on the server to start building when I have planned out how our build is going to look like and it's layout.
I was going to draw my own hobbit burrow bird-eye plan, but never got around to it. We will probably have it similar to this but the less rooms and the rooms will be more square as circular rooms are difficult to build in Minecraft, though it is still possible.

I have also read that hobbit burrows have a minimum of one window and can sometimes had a backdoor. So we could add this into our build.
Ref: http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Hobbit-hole

The bridge will be made with cobblestone or stone slabs. The hobbit burrows will be a mix of different coloured hardened-clay blocks, different fences, different types of wood/logs, different types of stair blocks, window panes, dirt/grass blocks, bricks blocks and many leaves/flowers blocks for the overgrowth.


No comments:

Post a Comment