Wednesday 21 September 2016

Small adjustments have been made to my original plan

All was going well with my build and I had just started to plan out the interior buildings of Castle Black with purple wool (see below) when I took another look at the source material from the Game Of Thrones TV series and the books and discovered a problem. At it's current size, the buildings that I was hoping and planning to add to the interior wouldn't fit with the Castle's size. Because I noticed this issue before any significant building could take place I have been able to expand the Castle's size. This adjustment will hopefully allow me to add the most important buildings into the interior. These buildings are things like the dinning hall, the stables, the armory, the sleeping quarters, the Lord Commander's office and the Wall elevator.

I will be the first to admit that I am not the best builder, or the best judge of build sizes, so this small setback is entirely my fault but I think i have managed to rectify the situation. This was always a concern of mine when I accepted the task of building something as substantial as Castle Black but I am managing to find ways to overcome my lack of professional building skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment